What is Kano Model?Kano Model is systematic approach to prioritize customer requirements based on understanding customer needs and value that customers place on the various features your product.
Kano Model AnalysisFor improvement of customer satisfaction through well-designed product and services, you should categories / classify these product attributes, Kano model classify each attribute as on base to its impact on customer satisfaction and that will be categorized in three major types of needs are:
What is SIPOC?SIPOC is process improvement tool used by process mapping for identify information of key elements in a table form.
The SIPOC combined word comes from first letter of contents chain, which an abbreviation of: Suppliers, Inputs, Processes, Outputs, Customers.
- What is SIPOC?
- When to use SIPOC
- How to use SIPOC
- SIPOC Process Analysis
- SIPOC Diagram Review
- SIPOC Diagram Template
What is OEE (overall equipment effectiveness) ?Overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) is key measures of total productive maintenance (TPM), indicates performance and effectiveness of machinery and equipment.
- What is OEE (overall equipment effectiveness)?
- OEE (Overall equipment effectiveness) Elements
- OEE Metrics [Availability | Performance | Quality ]
- OEE Calculation
- OEE Formula
- How to calculate OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency)
- Why OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness)?
- Production Timeline
- 6 Major Losses Affecting OEE
- Benefits of implementation of OEE Program
What is 8 Pillars of TPM (Total Productive Maintenance)?The concept of eight pillars of TPM is improvement in equipment reliability by prevention and proactive activities.
TPM 8 Pillars:
- Autonomous Maintenance
- Focused Improvement
- Planned Maintenance
- Quality Maintenance
- Early Management / Development Management
- Training and Education
- Safety, Health and Environment
- Office TPM
What is Total Productive maintenance (TPM)?Total productive maintenance (TPM) is integration of the system for zero defect products with zero wasted activities by implementing effective maintenance by everyone's involvement.
- What is TPM?
- Why Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)?
- Total Productive maintenance (TPM) is broad thought
- TPM System
- Components of TPM (Total Productive maintenance)
- 8 Pillars of TPM (Total Productive Maintenance)
- How to implement Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Define Role & responsibility for TPM implementation
- 12 Steps of TPM implementation
- OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness)
What is Root cause analysis?Root cause analysis (RCA) is a method for identifying the basic factors of the problem underlying a variation in processes.
Root cause Analysis Process
- Organize team
- Define problem or issue
- Conduct data analysis
- Determine root cause (s) & implementation
- Implement permanent corrective actions & Check effectiveness
What is A3? or What is A3 Report?A3 is structural problem solving report, used to managing information for problem solving process, especially useful for systemic problems.
A3 ReportThe A3 Report helps to investigate in depth problem solving, and its drives problem solvers to address the root causes of problems which surface in routine works. Hence this process can be used for almost any situation and I personally experienced that the changes of success improve dramatically. Ok, so you need to complete some processes, their subsections are described as below:
- Circumstantial Ground condition
- Describe problem statement & understand current condition
- Define Improvement objectives - Goal & Targets
- Root cause Analysis
- Prioritize solutions & Selection for implementation
- Implement Plan
- Verify effectiveness and follow up
5 Why Analysis Index
- What is 5 Why?
- When to use 5 Why?
- Benefits of 5 Why
- How to use 5 Whys
- 5 Why Root cause analysis question table
- 5 Why Process - Step by step instructions
- How to conduct 5 Why Processes?
- 5 Why Analysis
- 5 Why Filter Table: Process Mapping
8D (Eight Disciplines) Methodology Index
- What is 8D (Eight Disciplines)?
- Benefits of 8D (Eight Disciplines)
- 8D (Eight Disciplines) Process Chart
- 8D (Eight Disciplines) Methodology
- 8D report
- What is 5S?
- Elements of 5S
- How to effectively implement 5S?
- How to Establish core team - Role & responsibility
- 5S Audit